Switzerland and Paris-The Two Gems of Europe
Europe has two of the world’s most beautiful places in its auspices, one being Switzerland and the other Paris. Switzerland is the world’s paradise, as mentioned by many. Switzerland is a spectacular place with scenic beauty at its best. Lush green vegetation, the beauty of the Alps and an array of wonderful things to do, make Switzerland a dream destination of almost everyone. On the other hand, Paris is another beautiful city with its love filled atmosphere. The beautiful streets along with the Eiffel Tower make it yet another dream destination for people who know how to love.
Switzerland-The Place of Interest
Located in central Europe, Switzerland is one of the most in demand places for touring. The beautiful snow capped peaks and the stunning sceneries never fail to allure the visitors, from all corners of the world. The wonderful view of the Mount Pilatuis in Lucerence is simply astounding. One can go up to a height of 7000 feet on a cable car here. Jungfraujoch is another famous mountain peak, known as the “rooftop of Europe”.
This peak is situated at a height of 11, 333 feet on the Swiss Alps, and has been one of the major tourist attractions. The mountaineers on the other hand, love visiting Alps in Zermatt. Skiing activities take place in Matterhorn. The natural bounties and exciting thrills of Mount Matterhorn, attract more and more travelers for spending some days in a mysterious place. Rhine, Ticcino and Inn rivers have their own beauties and provide a different kind of pleasure to the travelers.
Things to Do in Switzerland
- The travelers to Switzerland should never miss the fun rides on the trains, cable cars and the funicular railways, amidst the beauties of nature.
- Cities like Zurich, Geneva, Lucerne, Thun and Vernier should always be visited to know more about the Swiss culture and traditions.
- The Matterhorn, the Chillon castle, Zermatt, the Tropical Alps, Swiss National Park, Lake Geneva, the Rhine Falls, Aletsch Glacier and a lot more make Switzerland, the beauty it is.
- Who can restrict himself from collecting Swiss chocolates, Swiss fondue, wine, army knives, watches and cuckoo clocks? One can shop to his heart’s extent.
- Activities like skiing, paragliding, trekking and mountaineering are also done here, which is another point of attraction for adventure lovers.
Paris - The City of Love
People say that one can have no idea of what they are missing, if they never visit Paris. The Eiffel Tower,, the Notre Dame and the Louvre are definitely the things to be seen but other than these, there are plenty of other things to do and see, It is definitely a problem for the first time visitors in the city as to where to start from, as Paris is a place with innumerable attractions. The best way to know more about this city is to have a walk down the alleys which will open a new world in front of the travelers.
Things to Do in Switzerland
- French cuisine is known all over the world for its variety and taste. One should definitely have some taste of this wonderful food and also get hold of French wine.
- The River Seine is the central point of attraction of Paris with the lively banks and obviously the famous bouquinistes.
- The Lido and the Moulin Rouge are places for varied kinds of interest.
- Art and theatre shows are a trademark of French culture, with more and more people visiting Comédie Française, L’Olympia etc.
- Paris is the perfect place to be if you are in love with someone as the city is known for the wonderful ambience it provides to the lovers.
- Also please do not forget to collect exotic and fragrant French perfumes for your near and dear ones.
From Delhi to Paris Switzerland honey moon packages