Greece Honeymoon Packages - Things That Should Not be Missed
Greece is a very good destination for the honeymooners. The blue sky, warm water and a plethora of romantic getaways in the form of islands, make it quite tempting for the newly married couples. The best part about the story is that there are packages, suited to the budget preference of every kind of traveler. The honeymoon packages to Greece can arrange accommodations in a luxurious villa as well as budget hotels. The packages also include spa treatments, car rentals, candlelit dinners and complimentary bottles of champagne and flowers in the room. So if you plan to get married in the end of summer during the period of autumn, the best place to go for a honeymoon is Greece.
Things to do in Greece
- Santorini is a very romantic place for the couples to visit. This is a volcanic island, connected to the Atlantis. The irresistible attraction of this beautiful place makes it a must visit in all the honeymoon packages. The blue domed churches, amicable hospitality of the locals, the sunsets and the whitewashed houses, make it a place to die for.
- Rhodes is the next name in the list of must visit places. It has the maximum number of honeymoon resorts and some of the cleaner beaches. The beach at Kallithea has the hot springs which are known for the medicinal values. The wild and rocky crags of this place make it all the more attractive.
- Afandou beach provides the perfect relaxing ambience for the couple to spend some solitary moments with each other. The place is also very comfortable for the tourists to stay as all kinds of arrangements are perfectly in place. There are also many things to explore here in the beach. The Aquarium and the water park, the Acropolis at Lindos and a lot more make the trip as fascinating as it should be. The romantic Valley of Butterflies with its grove of trees and running streams is another major and primary attraction.
- Looking for a vibrant nightlife? Mykonos is the ideal place to be if the couple is in search of enjoying the beautiful and romantic nights together. It also has beautiful beaches and luxury hotels. One can also get a flavor of the typical Greek village life here. One can also look into the whitewashed windmills and the Little Venice, the most picturesque part of the place. Petros the Pelican is the most famous celebrity of this island, who loves to pose for photographs. Anybody who would like to collect a memento, Mykonos is the perfect as there are plenty of shops here to get hold of the souvenirs.
- A visit to the Crete is must when on a Greece holiday. Most of the hotels here offer honeymoon packages. Known for the rocky caves, sandy beaches, the villages and the harbours, Crete is the perfect place to complete the Greek holiday. It is also the place where the famous ruins of Knossos can be found. The nightlife over here is again lively with lots of bars and restaurants.
- The romantic island of Corfu is another place that should be visited by the newly married couples. It is famous for the lush vegetation, warm waters, quiet coves and bays. The Paleokastrists Monastery also has a museum which houses a rare collection of the rare Byzantine icons. Then there is the Sea Shell Museum which is very much popular. The Cypressa Fultoni Shell is known for other intriguing pieces of marvel. Spinanada Square was meant for the partners to visit. People who are in love with archaeology and architecture will definitely fall in love with this place.
Book Greece honeymoon packages from Delhi