Are you searching for places that will make your honeymoon trip memorable? With access to almost all the countries, continents, and states across the globe via air, water, and land the array of choices keep increasing. If you are a sea lover and wish to spend a holiday in a serene natural landscape, what can be a better option than the Maldives?
The first thing that the couples ought to do is chalk out their budget and estimate followed by comparing the Maldives honeymoon packages, offered by various travel agents. Check the list below that would help you know the place better.
Enthralling blue sky, pristine waters, and alluring tourist spots make The Maldives a popular honeymoon destination. With almost 1200 island and 26 atolls, this country holds a special mention amongst the newly married. You can indulge in various adventurous water sports, spend time in the sandy beaches, and stare at the magnificent reefs for hours together. Since the country is primarily known for water sports, it is preferable to visit the places in the months of December, January, February, March, and April.
Maldives Honeymoon Trip: Places to visit in Maldives
To make the work easier and simpler for your Maldives honeymoon trip, let us check a list of places to visit in the country:
- Sun Island Located in South Ari Atoll, the Nalaguraidhoo islands are also noted as Sun Island. After Male, this is one of the second most visited places in the Maldives. This spot is especially known for the stunning natural beauty in forms of beaches and resorts. This island promises an immense joy and pleasure to you and your spouse. The serenity of the place makes it perfect for your Maldives honeymoon destination and also for the family tour. The best time to visit this island is between March and April, which is the summer season, thus perfect for water sports. The sports one can experience include Diving, spa, and sauna relaxation.
- Banana Reef Known across the globe for being the best diving site in the world, adds this place into the list of must visit places in the Maldives honeymoon trip. As the name suggests, this reef looks like a banana in shape and comprises of exciting sea life, exotic corals, amazing caves, overhangs, and cliffs. Underwater activities that one can enjoy in the reef are snorkeling, jet skiing, and scuba diving. There are various luxury resorts near the site for you to enjoy. Budget-friendly and perfect spaces to stay here include Adaaran Prestige Ocean Villas, paradise island resort, and spa.
- Male Considered to be the largest city, this place is always bustling with tourist. The location of Male is posh which makes it accessible from every corner of the island. Located in the southern side of the Kaafu Atoll, this place was called ‘Mahal’ since this island was a house to the royal dynasties. The major attractions of Male include The Grand Friday Mosque, fish market, national museum, and Tsunami Island. The tourists can spend time snorkeling and scuba diving here. The other special mentions of the place are underwater scooters and dive club. The Maldives honeymoon tripincludes the aforementioned places. Find the best deals at Utazzo.com.
Apart from these, there are various other places that need special attention Maafushi, Addu City, Alimatha Island, the Carnival Beach which is actually an artificial beach, and more.
Things to do in the Maldives
- Dolphin Spotting: This happens to be one of the most happening activities when at The Maldives. Experts search for dolphin pods and soon you can watch them play, flip, twirl, and do amazing activities leaving you speechless.
- Island Hopping As stated earlier, The Maldives is the conglomerate of 1200 islands. Hence, during your stay in any of the islands, it is important to book a trip to the other nearby communities. This not only seems exciting as a honeymoon couple but also helps treasure a memory for a lifetime.
Scuba diving and snorkeling are among the activities you can experience here. If you are excited and want to visit the island for your next holiday with family or that special person in your life don’t forget to check the rates at our official website – https://www.utazzo.com/
We, at Utazzo, help you search for the best flights, hotels, and the Maldives honeymoon trip. Keep surfing and enjoying your holidays with the best possible rates for each package.